Friday, January 20, 2012

Anticipation

I've gotta say, I'm a bit disappointed by fans of the Stephanie Plum books being so closed-minded about this movie! We have to remember that we all have our different interpretations of characters, how they look, etc. and I think that this movie looks like a LOT of fun for even people who've never heard of the books!

I must admit, I'm looking more forward to this movie than I've ever looked forward to any other..including Harry Potters, Twilights, Star Wars, etc. I'm so freaking excited!!



I'd never heard of the dude playing Morelli - but I imagined Daniel Sunjata as Ranger from the minute I started reading the books. And Sherri Shepherd as Lula!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for the movie. screw the haters!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be skrred! I love comments!