Monday, September 26, 2011

Getting to know Jess from A to Z

As if I'm not already an open book...here's a little more about me for those of you who don't already know it all!

Ambition: To one day own and manage a hockey rink + gear shop with my family in the Pacific Northwest (near Seattle)

Bad Habit: I have a few - procrastination and impulsiveness top the list

City: SEATTLE! OK so I don't live there (yet) but that's where I'll end up eventually. Right now the closest city to me is Miami...which is a pretty cool one too, but if I have to choose one in my current state, I pick Orlando.
Seattle Skyline with Mt. Rainier


Drink of Choice: Sweet Tea - even before I moved south

Education: Edmonds Community College graduate with a few Washington State courses

Favorite Color: Blue

Guilty Pleasure: This is kind of vague. TV= Desperate Housewives; Food = pretty much any junk food - jalapeno Cheetos, Sour Patch Kids, movie theater popcorn, chocolate chip cookies, brownies, pasta...carbs in general. Oh...and Starbucks. Lawd have mercy...

Hometown: ehhhh....I'm not sure which "town" to claim, so I'm just gonna say a little town in North Idaho
Bumblebee Campground - About 15 miles from where I grew up


Look-a-Like: I've been told Holly Marie Combs, but I think they were high. I'm pretty original plain, and I'm cool with that.

Must-have Fashion Item: Melodia pants, DC shoes, cute hats for bad hair days.


Nickname: Jessmica (Trev only), Wish (select friends), Jessie (my brother and a couple of other select friends only), and my mom called me Gertie when I was little. I have no idea why, other than she knew I hated it.

Obsession: Sports (specifically Seahawks football and Ducks hockey), belly dancing, a few bands, and lately - Disney

Phobias or Fears: Snakes, worms, slugs - and the sun exploding. Shaddup.

Quote: I love so many, but one of my favorites is: I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~Kurt Cobain

Regret: Honestly can't think of one...I don't like to dwell on things I should or shouldn't have done - my past mistakes have made me who I am today, helped me learn and grow...and I love my life, even if I keep making mistakes.

Starbucks: Caramel Macchiato - with an occasional Pumpkin Spice, Ginger, or Eggnog latte around the holidays.
*drool*  


Thrift Find of the Year: It's sad that I can't think of anything here. I don't shop much, and when I do, I'm not all that thrifty.

University: Washington State

Vegetable You Don't Like: Do olives or mushrooms count? Those are the only things close to vegetables that I can think of that I don't like.

Wine: usually Pinot Noir, but I do like the occasional after-dinner Moscato now and then. I prefer a sweet mead for that, though.

X-Rays: Dental of course, spinal, knees, wrists, and ankle. I won't get into the reasoning for the wrist and ankle.

Years: of what? 10 kickass wedded ones, 11.5 attached, 10 wonderful mommy ones, 2 amazing shimmy ones, more than 20 crazy fan ones....37 learning, teaching, leading, following, memory making ones all together.

Zodiac Sign: I'm a lioness, baby ...
I am Leo, hear me roar!
Now you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be skrred! I love comments!