Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Vid of the Day: First Date

I'm so excited that it's Wednesday...and I'll be on my way to see these guys in two days. With new crazy hair and beautimus nails.


You might think by my excitement that I've never been to a concert before...but I've been to so many I probably couldn't even remember everybody I've seen without my ticket stubs there. (I worked for a car dealership that sold a LOT of GM's and Chrysler products...they hosted a lot of events, so I got free tickets frequently). I've seen some of my favorites, some multiple times - like Matchbox Twenty, Sugar Ray, Paramore, No Doubt, Goo Goo Dolls, Everclear, even Boyz II Men, TLC,  and so many more. I even got to take my dad to see his favorite band, Boston, when he was still alive...and I've been to a lot of concert weekend "events" that featured multiple bands. I love going to live shows, and Blink is only about about a half a step down from my very favorite, Green Day - who I haven't seen live (yet). Maybe one thing that thrills me about this one is that I'll be going with my husband and daughter - I've never been to a show with him, and she's never been to a show, period. GO BLINK! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be skrred! I love comments!