Saturday, August 20, 2011

In Dreams: Rachael Taylor and a Beagle at a Football Game

I should start posting these more often. Last night I beat the hell out of Rachael Taylor...I don't have the slightest clue why - she doesn't bother me.

She was a veterinarian. We were at a football game (I have no idea who was playing), and there were a bunch of people from where I used to work there. Along the sidelines was a sprinkler system of sorts, and somebody had brought their little beagle to the field. I heard a strange noise and turned my head to see that the beagle had its ear stuck in one of the sprinkler fixtures. I turned and started to run toward the dog to help him, and she blew past me. I knew she was a vet so I thought "OK she's got this" (like helping a dog out of a sprinkler fixture is something nobody but a vet can do adequately.) So she helps this dog out, he runs along on his merry little way and she walks past me going the other direction and says "I'll get a bill printed off and send it to you". We argue about it not being my dog, she says I was the first to respond, so I took responsibility. We go back and forth, it escalates, and I walk away - incredibly ticked off.  I went back to my group of friends and watched the game a for a little bit, and she walked up to me with a bill. Without even looking at it, I just started pummeling her. I don't know why - but I couldn't stop. I did wake up feeling very refreshed and relaxed though.

(For those of you who don't know who Rachael Taylor is...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be skrred! I love comments!